Our Holiday Wine Tasting on Dec 3rd was an incredible event! We had our biggest turnout ever, with some people traveling from out of state to attend.
The favorites of the night included:
- DuMol “Chloe” Chardonnay and Eddie’s Patch Syrah
- 2480 Cabernet
- Altamura Cabernet
- La Sirena Cabernet and Syrah
- La Sirena “The Pirate”
- Fama Chardonnay “Hudson”
- Sans Liege “the Offering” and Grenache “Groundwork”
- Paloma Merlot
- Coho “Headwaters” and Cabernet
- Penche Cabernet and “Argent”
- Palazzo Proprietary Red
As usual, it was a sold out gala affair with wonderful hors d’oeuvres provided by the Lakeside Cafe. If you are thinking about coming to the bay area in the coming months, you may want to consider scheduling your trip to coincide with our next tasting, a special Valentines Event, coming up on February 11..